Decorating for the summer months and parties can be one of the most stressful facets of the season. After planning for the weather, arranging for different parties and celebrations, buying all of the food and fine-tuning every preparation, there isn’t much time for decorating.
Sure, you could drag out the same old summer decorations and other standard Memorial Day and 4th of July fare, but if you are looking to spice up your summer vacation with something a little different, we have some ideas for you.
Artificial flower decorating is quickly becoming a popular choice in drought-stricken California. Our flowers are UV-rated to last in direct sunlight for up to 6 months, making them ideal for decorating during the bright summer months. Because of their plastic nature, they will also help in drought water conservation and water restriction rules.
5 Artificial flower decorating ideas:
- Arrange bright summer-colored artificial flowers and artificial tree boughs as centerpieces. The color of the flowers and leaves will create a beautiful color scheme for your dinner and mimic the sunny summer outside. Plus, the artificial flowers and tree boughs will not be as obtrusive as a bright, beautiful bouquet.
- Artificial boxwood hedge and artificial plant mats can be used as wall coverings or other decorative pieces. This adds greenery and life to any party or event, giving your summer a vibrant, beautiful feel.
- Artificial boxwood hedge can also be used to privatize your home for exclusive, intimate dinners and parties. Doing so will ensure that your event will remain exclusive for just you and your family, with no prying neighbor’s eyes.
- Artificial azaleas and roses can be used to brighten up any room in the house, including guest rooms, hallways, and doorways. They don’t need to be confined to just the centerpiece for parties. A few hanging azaleas in a rustic basket would be the perfect piece to decorate and brighten any room.
- Another way to incorporate artificial flowers into your summer festivities would be by lining the walkway to your home with them. This creates a vibrant pathway that welcomes your guests into your home.
We hope this has helped in the never-ending holiday decorating dilemma. We strive to be there for all your artificial flower decorating needs. Geranium Street Floral has onsite craftsmen who are ready and available to help you set up your artificial plant products.
Give us a call at (760) 798-2316 with all your questions and inquiries. We would love to lend our inspiration. We also invite you to drop by our website or peruse our blogs to see the various types of artificial plants and boxwood hedge we offer. We know that there will be something for you to try and love.