How amazing have the cool weather and rainy forecasts been? We think it’s the perfect way to kick off the summer months, especially when they’re know for being so dry and hazardous for fires. The moisture comes at a time of critical drought and widespread lack of rainfall. Californians all throughout the state are rejoicing in the recent downpours.
Unfortunately, the state of California still has a long ways – and a lot of rain – to go before it can officially be declared “drought-free.” As residents of the Western United States, it is up to each and every one of us to help conserve as much water as possible.
As tough as this may be, continued water conservation means that yards and gardens will take a hit as the water needed to keep them green is deemed “non-essential.” San Diego County is always implementing new waves of drought restrictions and others are even offering payouts to citizens and residents who strive to conserve water by replacing their grass with water-wise landscaping.
5 Geranium Street Floral products that can conserve water
- Artificial plants and leaf mats. These artificial plant mats are made from tough, durable plastic that is UV-rated, so it will not fade or discolor in the California sun. These plant mats, like all of our products, do not require maintenance or water, which means that you can conserve as much water as possible.
- Artificial boxwood hedge. This boxwood hedge is our most popular item. Customers use the hedge in a variety of different ways, ranging from normal wall covering and decoration to privacy hedge and concealment.
- Artificial azaleas. These artificial flowers are ideal for bringing maximum beauty to your yard and garden with minimum maintenance and water. They are vivid and hyper-realistic. Visitors will have a hard time spotting them amongst the real flowers.
- Artificial succulents. These native Californian plants are known for their resilience in times of extreme drought. We have artificial succulents to further increase your water saving.
- Artificial boxwood bush. Maybe you don’t want to go all out with the greening and are just looking for a splash of color here and there. Our artificial boxwood bush would be perfect for this.
We all have California’s best interests at heart. If you think that any of these products might be what you’re looking for implement, call us at (760) 798-2316. We would love to answer all of your questions and inquiries. Or, check out our website to see our full line of water-wise products that can help you conserve water.